SELINA NOMADIC ECOSYSTEMS
Our ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing and Technology. With 35 Locations opening across Latin America and the US, we have multiple job opportunities at any given time.
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in Latin America!
Responsibilities and Duties
You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
Most of your responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Develop a recruiting strategy for the region
- Develop and implement recruiting processes
- Creation and update of Headcount Projections
- Help with the on-going recruitment and interviewing of new headcount at all levels, if needed.
- Create retention of talent programs.
- Help with the sourcing new platforms for posting opportunities
- Manage high volume of recruiting operations
- Establish partnerships with headhunting, database recruitment services, press and social media channels
- Work in synergy with hiring managers, HR Generalists and make sure communication is clear
- Design and implement Recruitment projects, such as Referrals program, improving Job Descriptions for example.
- Constantly look for and participate in job fairs, conferences and any other opportunities to find new talent.
- Technical skills required:
- 5+ years of experience in Recruiting
- Human Resources background
- Previous experience in a leadership position in Recruiting
- Previous experience recruiting at a regional or global level
- Bilingual (Fluent English and Spanish)
- Experience in the hospitality/tourism or any other sector of high rotation of staff preferred
- Experience in a company with more than 200 vacancies p/month
- Experience in Headhunting
- Experience in Retention of staff
- Soft skills required:
- People person
- Strong leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit