LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
A unique opportunity to work for the fastest growing lifestyle and experience brand in Latin America!
Tracking Budget Expenses, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Organization, Analyzing Information , Accounting, Vendor Relationships, PC Proficiency, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for the correct review and accounting codification of the Invoices
- Responsible of the recording of the invoices into the Daily Report and the correct reconciliation with the system in a daily basis.
- Responsible of making copies of invoices or scanning them on a dropbox in a daily basis.
- Control of the fix expenses by month such as, Water, Gas, Electricity, Cable, office supplies, Local taxes (Municipality) etc.
- Responsible of receiving the cash and credit cards transactions in a daily basis and inputting the information on the daily report.
- Responsible for preparing daily cash deposits and making the deposits at the bank.
- Responsible for each cash transaction that has to be fully described. In cases where suppliers can’t present an invoice (e.g. transportation/taxi) he/she must document the reason but still needs to describe each transaction.
- Responsible to balance the location funds in a daily basis and to monitor and control the cash flow at the location.
2+ years of Administrative experience
High school diploma required, college courses in accounting preferred
Must have strong work ethics
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basic accounting principles knowledge, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Ability to speak and write Spanish fluently. English at a basic level.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced and high volume environment with emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to perform mathematical computations such as percentages, fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division quickly and accurately
Prepare and analyze the provision of the invoices that need to be send to Corporate Accounts Payable for the end of the month
- Responsible for the coordination and presentation of end of month reports for the corporate office.
- Responsible for tracking expenses vs budget variances and report them to the Location manager and the accounting office.
- Responsible to verify and check (physically) inventories at the end of the month: linen, food, beverage, amenities and reception.
- Responsible for the capital asset inventory of the location. Every 6 months will complete a physical inventory and will notify if any variances from prior month.
- Responsible of paying employees and suppliers at the location (if necessary)
- Able to support the Location Manager in other administrative tasks.
- Must sign a Cashier Bank issuance Agreement for the total of the house funds.
- Report accurate information to Corporate.
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.